What's new

Eyes on a King Cobra

Hello all. I have come across a beautiful KC at a great price, but i have a couple of concerns.

Firstly, will it be useable with Proline blades? They are my go to blades and they work for me.

Secondly, i have an Rx, which is excellent. Any advice please on what i should expect when comparing shaving results? Are they perhaps too similar?

Thanks, as always.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Haven't tried it with a Proline blade, but I don't see why it shouldn't since their slots are the same as the Feather Pro and Kai. As for comparisons with the RX, they bothhave small heads and give great shaves. The KC is a lot bigger though and so if you have big hands, it is great. I like the blade loading, which is just unlatching a bottom lever. I held out in getting one for a very long time, but finally broke down and got a used one and I am not sorry.
hu2.JPG

Haven't tried it with a Proline blade, but I don't see why it shouldn't since their slots are the same as the Feather Pro and Kai. As for comparisons with the RX, they bothhave small heads and give great shaves. The KC is a lot bigger though and so if you have big hands, it is great. I like the blade loading, which is just unlatching a bottom lever. I held out in getting one for a very long time, but finally broke down and got a used one and I am not sorry.
View attachment 953377

Thanks so much. I do have larger hands and i swapped out the original handle that came with the Rx for an ATT Colossus, and the combination gives me great control, no pressure required. Your comments tell me it's worth a go.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom