What's new

eyebrow razors (for beard line, in between eyebrows etc) & eyebrow maintenance

The main thing for me is just keeping my eyebrows becoming one and plucking the extra hairs in between has being a routine I have kept since middle school, and the trimming is not that big of a deal but there is always a couple of hairs sticking out, but I would not go the length into shaping them, but nothing wrong keeping them at bay.

As for @rbscebu he is a vivid advocate for straight razors and I love my SR’s but I don't think it would cross my mind to use one for my eyebrows and ears as I like the current arrangement on my face😂

But maybe one day I’ll be fearless enough to try it!
i could probably use a shavette in between my eyebrows but on the ears would be tricky for sure

@rbscebu do you put shaving cream on your ears and in between your eyebrows when you shave them? lol :)

seriously though you must be skilled with a SR as you can do it on your ears too, thats talent for sure mate :)

Interesting list of options!

I use a fine comb, then cut the hairs over the comb with a scissors. Works for me! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Reactions: saj
Nah. Not I. Shaving between the eyebrows seems kinda foppish to me. Besides, the eyebrows will grow right back, just like whiskers do.

Instead, I occasionally pluck them out with a pair of tweezers, one at a time, and they're then gone for good. Works for me, at least it has since 1951.

The superior way.

I don’t have much brow, but do keep a box of the lady’s disposable kamisori by Kai around for detail trimming and tight spots, and will often use one for the full head shave.

Kai Ladies Eyebrow Razor Shave.

so i keep using the one pound nose and ear trimmers you get from poundland
and normally the thing packs up and i just get anothe rone from the likes of poundland for a quid

anyways seen last night that theres actually manual ones which will probably last a very long time

this groom mate seems to be the main brand from what ive gathered (could be wrong)

anyways heres a cheaper one i might order as it looks the same but like half the price too

anyone else use a 2 grade on some hair clippers? i like the natural look it gives tbh cant even tell youve just trimmed your eyebrows

Top Bottom