What's new

Eye-Glass Frames -Best On-line source

I recently had an appointment at my ophthalmologist and I could not find a single pair of frames that I liked that would be suitable for bifocals. Surely there must be an on-line source with a much larger selection of frames. Please share your recommendations.

Another vote to check out Warby Parker; seems like a neat company. I do know from looking that they don't do bifocals, but you can certainly get just the frames & have your local people do the lenses. I love that they donate a pair for every pair you buy.

Another vote to check out Warby Parker; seems like a neat company. I do know from looking that they don't do bifocals, but you can certainly get just the frames & have your local people do the lenses. I love that they donate a pair for every pair you buy.

It does seem like a neat company.

Last edited:
Warby Parker is great but they don't do bifocals. I've ordered from Coastal and it was a good experience.

If you have a Costco near you I would check them out. Costco bifocals were cheaper than Coastal and I was able to try them on first, something you can't do with Coastal. If you don't have a membership you could see if they have any glasses that you like and decide if the membership fee would be worth it.

Phil, i bought a pair of RayBan Wayfarers and added my script. All the Rock and Movie stars are doing it.

proxy.php
proxy.php

You may want to check out 39dollarglasses. I've used them a few times and for the price they are impressive. When they have a sale I've gotten a decent pair of glasses (single vision) for $25. I've also had them replace the lenses in several pricey frames I had and they did a nice job for very little money.

I am a Shuron man. The last three pair of glasses I bought were Shuron Ronsir in different colors. This is the current pair.
$TORTOISE-CAT_SM.jpg

Did you try Dan Deutsch eyeglasses on Bedford Dr. In Beverly Hills? Ask for Ignachio, tell him Dr. mike's brother John sent you. That should get you a discount and he has great selection. Do not go to other locations as they will overcharge and tell you anything to make a sale. Been going to him for ten plus years, my mom and brother also. It is next to bank just past rite aid.

Did you try Dan Deutsch eyeglasses on Bedford Dr. In Beverly Hills? Ask for Ignachio, tell him Dr. mike's brother John sent you. That should get you a discount and he has great selection. Do not go to other locations as they will overcharge and tell you anything to make a sale. Been going to him for ten plus years, my mom and brother also. It is next to bank just past rite aid.

PM Phil and tell him, he owns Bullgoose shaving, maybe he will discount some shave gear in return.

Thank you for the suggestion but I do not get to Beverly Hills very often. I actually like my Optometrist in Torrance a lot - they just do not have a great selection of frames. I see Dan Deutsch has a branch in Manhattan Beach....that would definitely be more convenient.

Last edited:
Thank you for the suggestion but I do not get to Beverly Hills very often. I actually like my Optometrist in Torrance a lot - they just do not have a great selection of frames. I see Dan Deutsch has a branch in Manhattan Beach....that would definitely be more convenient.

Dont forget to ask for the discount via Jovan

Top Bottom