What's new

extro cosmesi which scent ?

as the heading suggests, I'm looking at adding a couple of Extro Cosmesi creams/croaps to my collection , but unsure of what scents to choose, can you guys recommend a couple of their nicest scents to purchase, cheers all in advance👍🏼

I love the bay rum. It is a sweat scent.
The tobacco scent is also very good.
I found the lavender one to be weak.
FYI top of the chain recently restocked extro. This Canadian company will ship aftershave to US. And free shipping over 60 CAD which is around 43 us dollars.
Just taked maybe a week longer. But in the wet shaving world I can wait i got plenty. Oh and very nice customer service?
Extro has a nice Facebook page as well.
Enjoy

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I only have one, Pirata. I would describe it as a clean aquatic type scent with a hint of unsweetened berry in the background. Performance is very good. It does bring with it a little baggage though...the croap is red and it lathers pink. It will stain brushes and white towels. Towels are easy to get it out with bleach. However, I only use my no-name synthetic brush when the Extro Cosmesi Pirata comes up in the rotation.

I love the bay rum. It is a sweat scent.
The tobacco scent is also very good.
I found the lavender one to be weak.
FYI top of the chain recently restocked extro. This Canadian company will ship aftershave to US. And free shipping over 60 CAD which is around 43 us dollars.
Just taked maybe a week longer. But in the wet shaving world I can wait i got plenty. Oh and very nice customer service?
Extro has a nice Facebook page as well.
Enjoy
I'll have a look on FB cheers👍🏼

i settled for the Selvaggio and the Isola👍🏼

Attachments

• _20201010_135036.JPG
    _20201010_135036.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom