What's new

Explain Your Avatar

Mine is a pic of an orangutan, I took at the zoo several years ago. He's big, hairy, and looks tired, I think he represents me fairly well. He has more hair than me, but I have a better mustache. :wink2:
DSCF4606.JPG

I earned the nickname 'Master of the Obvious' at school because I could see problems that people missed which lead to roles in tuition. The sign just resonated. More so here.

I recently changed it. Had to have something when I started out since I hate blank profile pics. Just changed it to one of my favorite movies.

IMG_0529.JPG

Tod the fox from The Fox and the Hound.
The long-winded handle: a friend told me about a video game he was playing called Horizon Zero Dawn... and I was like what do those three words have in common exactly? :001_rolle Apparently if it's a video game or anime name, anything goes.
We did come up with some more orthogonal three-noun combos after Fox Infinity Sunset:
  • Aperture X Teatime
  • Purple Monkey Dishwasher (of course)
  • Pebbles Nine Red
  • Pineapple Sex Holocaust (his fault! I didn't make that one up! Although we did decide it sounded like a metal band name)

It's me at a NC shooting range sighting in a Henry .30-30 for what turned out to be a most unproductive 2016 Deer season in Tennessee.

My daughter tied her hair in 2 braids and then wrapped it around her face. My wife told her she can't shave with me because she doesn't have a beard. So she made a beard.
She really makes me laugh.

Mine is Count Dooku from Star Wars. No good reason for choosing it - my granddaughter was learning to speak and made a sound like dukka-dukka-dukka and I thought of this guy. It became a family joke and I had it on my laptop to post here.

Messing around with an articulated artist's model, an ipod and some apps. I was blown away by how strongly i identified with the scene, it was perfect, total accident. Me without hair, have a lot of that.

file (1).jpg
dave

Top Bottom