What's new

Explain Your Avatar

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Self explanatory
I deal with these people multiple times a day on a daily basis.
I refer to them as cull bucks and does. The herd needs thinning!!

Mine is some monster from an old Thor comic.
Drawn by Jack Kirby, one of the greatest artists from the gold and silver age of comics.
I like old comics.

Mr. Peanut is no ordinary peanut like you might find in a vending machine. Mr. Peanut wears a top hat, sports a monocle, and carries a cane. And check out those spats! Mr. Peanut is well-groomed and dapper -- the sort of fellow who you would expect to find on Badger & Blade.

$mrpeanut.jpg

Mine I saw on Facebook and stole it.
I think it's from a game.
The earliest records of my family came from the Huguenot Knights and it's a reminder of that so I stuck with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
IMG_4167.JPG

When I buy a rack of lamb, I split it into two bone chops and grill it. In the Mess Hall I called the meat lollipops. The mods then awarded me this avatar. On the same day, same thread, @cleanshaved said he had a meat tooth, and was also given a new avatar

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
My avatar is best described as a poignant appraisal of the contemporary social situation.

I found mine in an antique shop. What I found was part of a whole set. First he's shaving which was cool to me. Second I found the whole set to be rare and intriguing.my daughter took the picture for me.

Top Bottom