What's new

expectations...

I generally get 90% bbs on a two pass shave so they are quite capable of as good or better shave than any DE. Most importantly, a straight is much kinder to the face once you become proficient. Just keep at it as it does take a fair bit of experience to get the most out of it and is worth the effort in the end. If, however, you give up on it you won’t regret it because you will never know what you missed.

I'm getting along with them just fine as it turns out........believe I will be needing sharper blades......but know that will come with time.......and me getting better in many aspects (stropping and honing to my expectations and improved technique)

they're not the scary monster I thought them to be.........kinda like fearing a R41 for no good reason.

camo

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I'm getting along with them just fine as it turns out........believe I will be needing sharper blades......but know that will come with time.......and me getting better in many aspects (stropping and honing to my expectations and improved technique)

they're not the scary monster I thought them to be.........kinda like fearing a R41 for no good reason.

camo
Getting over the “scary” part is a big deal. Downhill after that dragon is slayed.

Top Bottom