What's new

"Executive" Stereos

Um, Veneer is real wood.... I assume you mean solid v. veneer. Although, if the veneer isn't super thin, it should still be possible to refinish, if that is what you are after.

I really like the idea of the Model Two for my office. No point until I get my own office (I share now), but that should happen pretty soon. I like the ability the Two offers to add both a CD player and a Sub.

-Mo

OldSaw

The wife's investment
The BEST part is I purchased both of these units (used and pristine) via our favorite auction site, for less than the price of a Wave Radio II (sans CD player). :jump: :thumbsup:

That's great, err... excellent, ahh... awesome even:biggrin: . I love my Model One for what it is. I also like the Boston Acoustics but not the higher price. But when I need a new clock radio for the night stand I think the Boston gets the nod.

As much as I love the Model One Tivoli - it's lack of expandability leads to want a Model Two now...:001_unsur

I didn't realize that you couldn't add the second speaker, sub or CD player to the Model One! :blushing: Even so - for a radio on the corner of my kitchen counter? You can't beat the Model One. Diminutive size - GREAT sound.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
As much as I love the Model One Tivoli - it's lack of expandability leads to want a Model Two now...:001_unsur

I didn't realize that you couldn't add the second speaker, sub or CD player to the Model One! :blushing: Even so - for a radio on the corner of my kitchen counter? You can't beat the Model One. Diminutive size - GREAT sound.

I know the second speaker for stereo is out, but there is an input jack that I use for CD's. I run the audio out on my computer to the Model One aux input. I play CDs right from my computer. Also makes a nice computer speaker since we don't have them at work.

I know the second speaker for stereo is out, but there is an input jack that I use for CD's. I run the audio out on my computer to the Model One aux input. I play CDs right from my computer. Also makes a nice computer speaker since we don't have them at work.

I had Altec Lansing (low end) computer speakers for my laptop CD at work. Those were replaced by the Cambridge Model 88CD! :biggrin: (just a 'bit' of an upgrade LOL)

The model one is on the counter in my kitchen next to my "espresso station."

Top Bottom