What's new

Executive Shaving

I am on the mailing list for Executive Shaving in the UK and I received the following today, which may be of interest to some of you who like or are interested in their razors, or who follow Brian’s YouTube videos. Brian is retiring and handing ownership of the business to his employees. There is also a 20% discount offer on all items for the next few days. I know many of you rate their Claymore and Outlaw razors very highly, as do I.

Anyway, in their own words….

After almost 13 years at the helm of The Executive Shaving Company, I am retiring.

Today, ownership of the business will transfer to the company employees by way of a Scottish Government initiative known as an Employee Ownership Trust (EOT).

An EOT allows the employees to own the company, retain jobs and the company remains based in Scotland.

Robert Burton, our Ecommerce Manager with 9 years’ service and Ally Hardy our Commercial Manager with 5 years’ service will take over the day to day running of the business and plans are underway to strengthen the team with the pending appointments of more Ecommerce staff to grow the business.

Also retiring is Shona Hilton our Finance Manager who has been with me every step of the way. Shona is usually the person who answers the phone so many of you will have dealt with her in the past. Her unwavering support and tight fiscal management have contributed greatly to the success of the business.

Freddie, our Office Dog, is also taking a step back to enjoy more walks in the park!

It has been a terrific and demanding 13 years and I am very proud of the own brand products we have launched such as The Braveheart, Outlaw and Claymore razors, our range of shaving creams, balms, our fragrance range which includes Lomond, Munro and Nevis and of course our range of animal-friendly Jock shaving brushes.

Making the videos has been fun and I never imagined they would be viewed 6 million times!

To mark the occasion, we have decided to offer a 20% discount on all items purchased up to midnight on Sunday 5th June.

At checkout, input BYE2022 in the discount box to grab your bargain

Best wishes to our customers worldwide and thank you so much for your support over the past 13 years.

Brian, Shona & Freddie.

Dear Brian:

I'm 60, and I have only been wet shaving for about two months, and its YOUR fault because I stumbled upon Tutorial: Learn How To Shave With a Safety Razor and felt compelled to give DE wet shaving a try. I immediately bought a King C Gillette razor, TOBS, and a rather generic badger brush. What a revelation! Since then, I've purchased about three dozen vintage razors and a few brushes and different types of creams and balms. I've also started learning how to restore vintage razors.
PXL_20220602_110515433.MP.jpg

I cannot thank you enough for the content that you've posted and the clarity and quality of that content. I also cannot thank you enough for introducing me to this far superior way of shaving. Even though I live in the USA, I now feel compelled that I must buy something from Executive Shaving to show my appreciation. Any recommendations?

I genuinely hope that you love retirement! I owe you a beer or ten if you ever find yourself in the Washington, DC area.

Cheers!

The ESC own-brand shaving creams and Jock brushes are surprisingly good. I have a Medium Jock shaving brush. Although the handle is mediocre (too short and rather plain) it's the best performing brush I've used, synthetic or otherwise.

Dear Brian:

I'm 60, and I have only been wet shaving for about two months, and its YOUR fault because I stumbled upon Tutorial: Learn How To Shave With a Safety Razor and felt compelled to give DE wet shaving a try. I immediately bought a King C Gillette razor, TOBS, and a rather generic badger brush. What a revelation! Since then, I've purchased about three dozen vintage razors and a few brushes and different types of creams and balms. I've also started learning how to restore vintage razors. View attachment 1466509

I cannot thank you enough for the content that you've posted and the clarity and quality of that content. I also cannot thank you enough for introducing me to this far superior way of shaving. Even though I live in the USA, I now feel compelled that I must buy something from Executive Shaving to show my appreciation. Any recommendations?

I genuinely hope that you love retirement! I owe you a beer or ten if you ever find yourself in the Washington, DC area.

Cheers!
I think the biggest life changing kudos should be given for the bidet. The wet shaving thing is rather awesome as well, congrats!🤩

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Thanks for the heads-up, I've just ordered a Claymore. Well, just the head as I already have too many handles and I prefer titanium. 😀
I love the Claymore with the Timeless Ti Crown handle... it looks nice and the handle has a nice feel. The lighter weight is also a plus in my view, not that the OEM handle is too heavy. It just handles slightly different with the Ti handle.

Top Bottom