What's new

EXCITING New Purchase Options!

I've been working on this project for the last several weeks and I am happy to announce that we have two new purchase options for our Stone Cottage Shaving Premium Shaving Cream!

For those of you who have purchased our Shaving Cream Sample Pack and found several scents you like, you are now able to purchase several of your favorites in a smaller size as we are now offering 3 oz. containers of our Premium Shaving Cream for only $10 a tub!

273.JPG
We are also offering a "Two Pack" of two 3 oz. containers of our Premium Shaving Cream in case you can't make up your mind which of your two favorites to order in a 6 oz. container and now you can order two 3 oz. containers of two different scents for the same $18 price as the 6 oz. container! So many to choose from!

294.JPG

You'll find both the 3 oz. containers and the 3 oz. Two Pack of the front pages of both Stone Cottage Shaving and Stone Cottage Soapworks websites linked below!

I just want everyone to know that I now offer our two newest fragrances, "Leather & Smoke" and " Coconut Sandalwood" in our 3 oz. size and it is also available to order in our 3 oz. Two Pack! I made new batches of each, scented them, packed each container by hand, labelled all of them, photographed them, photo-edited each pic and shrink-wrapped them all up and posted them on both Stone Cottage Soapworks and Stone Cottage Shaving sites this afternoon! They are ready for purchase whether you buy a single container at $10 or opt for a Two Pack at $18! Come by and check them out!

Thank you, ordered a sample pack of
First Scent: Almond Flower
Second Scent: Coconut Sandalwood
Third Scent: Hespéride
Fourth Scent: Bay Lime
Fifth Scent: Vanilla and Vetiver

Will order a two pack after I found my fave

Thank you, ordered a sample pack of
First Scent: Almond Flower
Second Scent: Coconut Sandalwood
Third Scent: Hespéride
Fourth Scent: Bay Lime
Fifth Scent: Vanilla and Vetiver

Will order a two pack after I found my fave

The bay lime is amazing. Just got some this past week. Captains choice lime aftershave pairs really nicely with it.

Thanks everyone for your replies! I am doing some research on an aftershave balm to add to our shaving soap, shaving cream, bath soaps and liquid soaps for the gents! I'll keep you posted on its' progress! We welcome your suggestions and if you have an questions regarding our products please feel free to send me a message here, an email at either website or even on Facebook if you prefer! We enjoy hearing from you!

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
These look to be very nice products, and I've enjoyed reading about your journey towards producing excellent shaving creams and soaps.

Of course, the proof is in the pudding which I've not sampled, but that will be soon remedied as I just ordered samples of several creams and a puck.

Soap.jpg

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom