What's new

Excited to Get some Cella! What should I expect?

Any lathering recommendations for Face and Bowl? I cant wait because this is probably a product my grandfather probably used in Italy!

I just bought empty shave stick containers from wcs and put my cella in them..... Works out much better than I hoped.... You should try this if you haven't!

I cant wait because this is probably a product my grandfather probably used in Italy!

+1
I actually asked my grandfather--pardon, my Nonno--and he confirmed that he used Cella back in the old country.

I face lather with Cella and always get a great result.

I have tried Marco's method and face lathered with it. I always was felt I was not getting enough soap, even when loading for a timed minute. After my time with some Queen Charolette Samples, I decided to take out a walnut/grape size of the hard cream and lather it in a bowl with a boar or silvertip badger until I have a think slick lather. I did it this morning and loved it with a cold water experiment I am doing this week.

Expect luxury! Enjoy the almond/cherry scent. Great lather if you learn the Method. I load Cella using a modified-Marco and facelather. I recommend using an Omega brush (from Italy) and humming an Italian song while whipping up your lather!

someone needs to make a cella smelling shave soap you can eat... no doubt they would have no problems with sales.

Last edited:
Top Bottom