What's new

Evolution-Suribachi that never breaks

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
In the shaving forums, many people admire suribachis, showing that he can create amazing creamy lather.
But there are also many people who worry about breaking it, or that the rough ridges will wear the brush hair and handle.

I found this "Baby Solid Food Bowl" a few days ago (About 4 inches in diameter), it's used to grind fruits and potatoes or vegetables for babies.
Made of plastic, so it won't break if it falls on the sink or on the ground. The delicate plastic ridge also protects the brush's hair and handle.
This bowl also has a handle, which can be held securely in the hand in more ways.

Tested it as soon as I received the package, and even the moist soap could make lather better than face lather.
Can't wait to shave tonight.
103894372_3105159912856224_1467963875255604959_o.jpg

103504922_3105160062856209_4218584898910841768_o.jpg

103060174_3105160199522862_8959311971693567659_o.jpg

In the shaving forums, many people admire suribachis, showing that he can create amazing creamy lather.
But there are also many people who worry about breaking it, or that the rough ridges will wear the brush hair and handle.

I found this "Baby Solid Food Bowl" a few days ago (About 4 inches in diameter), it's used to grind fruits and potatoes or vegetables for babies.
Made of plastic, so it won't break if it falls on the sink or on the ground. The delicate plastic ridge also protects the brush's hair and handle.
This bowl also has a handle, which can be held securely in the hand in more ways.

Tested it as soon as I received the package, and even the moist soap could make lather better than face lather.
Can't wait to shave tonight.
View attachment 1111706

View attachment 1111707

View attachment 1111708

Now that's just brilliant!!

Looks like it has all the parameters for a good shaving bowl. :thumbup1:

ERS4

Purchased through an online auction, this is a gift from some parenting teaching courses.

You can google "baby supplement bowl" to find similar products.

Some baby products seem to be very suitable for us to use for shaving. You can also try searching for "Baby water-filling heat preservation bowl", which is very suitable for keeping the temperature of lather.

Some baby products seem to be very suitable for us to use for shaving. You can also try searching for "Baby water-filling heat preservation bowl", which is very suitable for keeping the temperature of lather.
I just Googled this, without the quotes, and I found some great products! Cheap, stainless steel (albeit with a cutesy plastic outer layer) shaving bowls where you can pour in warm water. I have always wanted to try something like this, but did not want ceramic.

THANKS!

ERS4

I just Googled this, without the quotes, and I found some great products! Cheap, stainless steel (albeit with a cutesy plastic outer layer) shaving bowls where you can pour in warm water. I have always wanted to try something like this, but did not want ceramic.

THANKS!

The bowl really function like a scuttle, and avoid the trouble of ceramic breaking.
There is even a suction cup at the bottom to avoid tilting.
Although the ceramic bowl is very beautiful, but I'm just not a ceramic lover.

Demo video on the web
(I haven't bought it yet, but now I can't help but look through the baby products area.)

Top Bottom