What's new

Every razor tells a story

I'm going to have to 3rd trying to get that published somewhere. Or at least stickied in the general forum.
Had me on the brink of choking up.

Echo everything the others have said plus my compliments on the way you dealt with Donna. Clearly you are a gentleman.
And you certainly know your stuff!

Cordially, AvT.

You say that "Every razor tells a story", but I would say that every razor has a story behind it but it takes someone with a lot of skill and a lot of heart to tell the story.

Beautifully done, I'm sure that your wife's grandmother is more than pleased to have the razors in the hands of someone who appreciates them like you do.

Regards,
Tom

What a wonderful story - I've never looked at any of my razors and actually thought about the implication of the date... I'm going to see these all a little differently from now on.

Wow. I had to gather my thoughts as I re-read your column. Very well done. A treat in a world of ten second infomercials. Thank you.

Wow, that's a beautiful story! I just picked up a couple razors at an antiques shop that came from a General's estate. Pretty cool!

Great story. I really enjoyed reading it and your descriptions of the connection to historical events and Dan's life. Exceptionally well done, my friend. Those two are keepers for sure! Enjoy your shaves.

Don

Top Bottom