What's new

Every Man Jack

Has anyone ever used a cream called Every Man Jack I pick some up at target tonight I would like to if it is any good or not.

This is what Target replace the proraso line of shave cream/soaps with. I refused to buy or try it on the matter of principle.

But let us know what you think and see if you can change my mind. :wink:

Marty

This is what Target replace the proraso line of shave cream/soaps with. I refused to buy or try it on the matter of principle.

But let us know what you think and see if you can change my mind. :wink:

Marty

Myself as well, but I have given them all a whiff and the regular and cedarwood scents aren't too bad. I might cave some day and pick up a few of the bath bars.

i picked up the signature scented body wash last week and its pretty good. it smells kind of like doublemint gum, but the scent grows on you after a while. i would recommend it.

I saw the cedarwood body wash the first time I was there and now I'm kicking myself for not grabbing it.

IMO, the shaving gear looks to be on par with the rest of the stuff on the shelves. Crap.:biggrin1:

It went straight into the trash can it is the wrost shaving cream I have used yet it's brushless and it did not make a good lather it seemed grease too me shave was not good I replaced it with (1) tube of red an (1)tube of green proraso now that the good stuff :biggrin: :cool:

It went straight into the trash can it is the wrost shaving cream I have used yet it's brushless and it did not make a good lather it seemed grease too me shave was not good I replaced it with (1) tube of red an (1)tube of green proraso now that the good stuff :biggrin: :cool:

That solves that! Thanks for letting us know to keep our distance.

G

GroomingGuruNYC

I love all this dialogue about Every Man Jack; the good and the bad. I handle all the marketing for the brand and have to say that overall the feedback from men across the country has been phenomenal.

I wanted to address TNoahr523's comments regarding the Shave Cream. Give some of the other products another try. The Shave Cream isn't supposed to foam. You're like most guys who have become accustomed to a foaming lather, which can actually be bad for your skin and dry it out. The Shave Cream is better suited for guys with sensitive skin. If you want a lather, go for the Every Man Jack Shave Gel, available in Signature scent and fragrance-free formulas.

And check your local Target store for some new products, along with the classic Tea Tree Body Bar that just won a huge grooming award. I welcome any other questions and feedback about the brand. It all helps us develop better products that you'll love and pass on to your friends and sons in the future.

I love all this dialogue about Every Man Jack; the good and the bad. I handle all the marketing for the brand and have to say that overall the feedback from men across the country has been phenomenal.

I wanted to address TNoahr523's comments regarding the Shave Cream. Give some of the other products another try. The Shave Cream isn't supposed to foam. You're like most guys who have become accustomed to a foaming lather, which can actually be bad for your skin and dry it out. The Shave Cream is better suited for guys with sensitive skin. If you want a lather, go for the Every Man Jack Shave Gel, available in Signature scent and fragrance-free formulas.

And check your local Target store for some new products, along with the classic Tea Tree Body Bar that just won a huge grooming award. I welcome any other questions and feedback about the brand. It all helps us develop better products that you'll love and pass on to your friends and sons in the future.

:behead:

I got all excited when I saw it on the shelf, but that was short lived when I discovered it was a brushless product, which seems to be just about the only thing you can get from the brick-and-mortar places these days.

:lol: Priceless :blush:

james

GroomingGuru, don't take it personal, but you have a very critical bunch here, shaving connoisseurs if you will. I would say that most people on this board aren't your average shavers; they seek out and buy the best, and expect it to perform accordingly. If someone doesen't like a product, he will definitely voice his opinions, which is what is so great about this board. Also, not all brushless shave creams have been panned by this and other boards. Cremo cream is one that continually get's rave reviews, despite it's being brushless. http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?ltr=C&t=2441

That said, take the criticism, however harsh it may seem, as constructive. Now, if you want to send me a sample, I will be happy to give it an honest evaluation :biggrin:

In all sincerity, I'd like to welcome you to the group, tis a great place to be.

Steve

Top Bottom