What's new

Every Friday is Clubman Friday

Guys, I'm totally loving this Clubman Friday thing. I've been doing it ever since this thread started and it's definitely becoming a ritual for me. It's just such a nice way to close out the week and welcome in the weekend.

I had a big meeting 1-on-1 with our business group director so I decided to for Special Reserve as a big hitter... I think it worked because the meeting went very well! He obviously respects a guy who wears Clubman!

Now, to be clear, "Clubman Friday" specifically refers to just the main Clubman scent, and not Lime Sec, Special Reserve, The Veg, etc., right?

Now, to be clear, "Clubman Friday" specifically refers to just the main Clubman scent, and not Lime Sec, Special Reserve, The Veg, etc., right?

Well, I don't want to speak for everyone here, but to me, yes… I have personally adopted a Pinaud Clubman Friday :001_smile. And I'm loving it.

I knew it was Friday and I usually do follow the Clubman Club rule of Clubman Friday, but today I had to use the A/S named after one of our founding fathers; i.e., Stirling's Ben Franklin.
cottontop

This morning I pulled out the Proraso Green soap and finished up with my Clubman. I like how there is a hint of the Proraoso's menthol along with the hum of the Clubman. They work well together.

Top Bottom