What's new

Every Friday is Clubman Friday

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
357.jpg

Clubman Musk--yesterday Clubman. I like both, but not crazy about them. Yes, it takes alot to impress me when it comes to aftershaves. I don't even know if I will rebuy them when they run down. They are not a "home run" for me anymore. Sorry Clubman freaks.

I found a glass bottle of Clubman and of the Veg in a bedroom closet Monday. They both are in good condition. I forgot they were stored away, probably fifteen years ago. I have used both since, and agree with others how the plastic bottled stuff smells different. Anyhow I had about given up on the plastic bottled stuff. Used the glass bottled Clubman today, I smell great!

I wear this regularly. It smells nice definitely doesn't moisturize or anything. Have any of you found this scent in something that lasts longer than 30 minutes?

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I wear this regularly. It smells nice definitely doesn't moisturize or anything. Have any of you found this scent in something that lasts longer than 30 minutes?

Most of the Pinaud Clubman products are listed as Aftershaves and do not have the staying power of a Cologne, Perfume or EdT.

A couple of things I do is apply the Pinaud Clubman product 2 or 3 times when I'm getting ready and then lightly rub my hands on my shirt and pants.

Usually works out to a nice balance.

YMMV. :)

Top Bottom