What's new

Every Friday is Clubman Friday

Yesterday was Friday, so naturally I wore Clubman.
What, you too?
proxy.php

I just got a bottle of Pinaud Clubman. It is my first Pinaud Clubman aftershave. It is very different. It will take a little time to get used to it. Not sure right now.
MM879

It is funny...I ordered all the different varieties to sample and, even though it may be blasphemy, original Pinaud Clubman is my least favorite of the bunch. My favorites are Brandy Spice, Special Reserve, Gents Gin, and Vanilla. Don’t give up yet! Try a couple others. At $6-7 a bottle It’s not a huge risk. Brandy Spice and Special Reserve are not only my favorite Clubman scents but are among my top five AS of all-time.

It is funny...I ordered all the different varieties to sample and, even though it may be blasphemy, original Pinaud Clubman is my least favorite of the bunch. My favorites are Brandy Spice, Special Reserve, Gents Gin, and Vanilla. Don’t give up yet! Try a couple others. At $6-7 a bottle It’s not a huge risk. Brandy Spice and Special Reserve are not only my favorite Clubman scents but are among my top five AS of all-time.
Yes, I hear you. The clubman Original is almost the same as Jeris hair tonic. I like the tonic better. The Clubman was a gift, so no loss. I'll have to look into samplers of Brandy Spice and Whiskey Woods.
MM879

Top Bottom