What's new

Every Friday is Clubman Friday

Pinaud Clubman in all its glory. This week has included Citrus Must and Special reserve because where I live, every day is a Clubman day. Partially because I don't own any other aftershaves, but neither do I pine for others, except more from Eduord P.

I knew I'd be in a car dealership courtesy van with strangers an hour after I shaved, so I had to pass on Clubman Friday this week.

Instead, I opted for my fragrance-fade champ: Speick. :tongue_sm

I was not aware of this thread. I purchased my first bottle of Clubman last night. I am usually a devout Aqua Velva Ice Blue wearer - but after browsing the forums I thought I would give Clubman a chance. Immediately when I got home I opened the bottle and had a sniff. I was convinced that I now needed to start a rotation. This morning although I didn't shave I applied a little to the neck. I may be a Pinaud convert.

Happy Clubman Friday indeed.

Picked up a bottle of Pinaud Clubman last week. Never tried the stuff and I don't know what it smells like. I'm just going to open and splash after today's shave.

Decided to break-out the old Special Reserve today. I kind of got away from it, feeling it was a bit strong. So, this morning I did what others have done, just used a lot less than I would with other splashes. Turned out just right!

I was not aware of this thread. I purchased my first bottle of Clubman last night. I am usually a devout Aqua Velva Ice Blue wearer - but after browsing the forums I thought I would give Clubman a chance. Immediately when I got home I opened the bottle and had a sniff. I was convinced that I now needed to start a rotation. This morning although I didn't shave I applied a little to the neck. I may be a Pinaud convert.

Happy Clubman Friday indeed.
Doesnt get much better imo especially sine its cheap. My favorite line of as for sure. Since it is Friday im sporting the clubman vanilla, goes good with the Caties Bubbles pommes au four.

Top Bottom