What's new

Every Friday is Clubman Friday

Signs you're addicted to Clubman,

1. You can't help smelling the palms of your hands during the day to make sure it's still there and remind yourself of the scent
2. When you get home you go straight to your den and top up
3. You #3 when at home and constantly on weekends
4. After splashing it on after a shave and putting the bottle back in its place you check how much is left even if the bottle still looks full
5. You obsess about what you'd do if it ever went out of stock and you seriously being considering acquiring enough to last the rest of your life
6. You carry it around in a portable decant so you can top up during the day when you're away from the bottle

Crazy ? You betcha, but in good company I think :)

1. You can't help smelling the palms of your hands during the day to make sure it's still there and remind yourself of the scent
4. After splashing it on after a shave and putting the bottle back in its place you check how much is left even if the bottle still looks full
5. You obsess about what you'd do if it ever went out of stock and you seriously being considering acquiring enough to last the rest of your life
6. You carry it around in a portable decant so you can top up during the day when you're away from the bottle

I'm guilty of numbers 1 and 4 on the list, 6 sounds like a good idea.

I can't agree more with this. I have the 12oz at home (and a backup), I have the 6oz at work, and a small vial in my bag that i carry with me for when I am out and about. I will never be apart from it!

Wearing Original today. Put it on after my shave last night, again when I got moving this morning, and one more time for good measure right before leaving the house.

Top Bottom