What's new

eversharp schick injector identification.

Just picked up a eversharp schick injector razor. Would like help identifying it, how to clean it, and if there are modern cheapo blades for it so I can try it?

Attachments

• everready.jpg
    everready.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 58

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Just picked up a eversharp schick injector razor. Would like help identifying it, how to clean it, and if there are modern cheapo blades for it so I can try it?
Here is a old site that will help identify Schick razor different models.

Beautiful G Type. These are the most “user-friendly” of the injectors. They are slightly less aggressive than the E’s. With a Chinese Schick blade (“Chick”) it will provide an effortless BBS shave without regard to pressure or technique.

I have a Type G like this, though yours is in better shape and you have the box. Congratulations!

You can get Schick injector blades online. I am currently using Parker injector blades and they seem to be doing a good job, plus they're USA made!

Congratulations again on such a gorgeous find!

I have a Type G like this, though yours is in better shape and you have the box. Congratulations!

You can get Schick injector blades online. I am currently using Parker injector blades and they seem to be doing a good job, plus they're USA made!

Congratulations again on such a gorgeous find!
thank you for the idea on blades

Very nice kit! I love seeing them complete like that. The Schick yellow packaged blades are fantastic, and reasonably priced. I get mine on Amazon.
For me personally, I clean them by soaking in a glass of windex for 30 minutes to loosen old soap scum and dirt, then gently scrub it all over with an old toothbrush in the windex. Lastly, I rinse it with warm water, thoroughly buff it dry with a soft towel, and it’s ready to go, squeaky clean. 😉

Top Bottom