What's new

Eversharp Injector

Hi all!

I just received my first single edge razor, a 1950's Eversharp Injector.
I also received a 5-pack of Diplomat Super Stainless Injector Blades in its original box.

Now I need some help to find out where to buy injector blades for my new razor.
There are a lot of injector blades from Feather, Kai and Personna, but from what I can see it's only Personna that have the same "key" as my Diplomat blades.
Are there more (new) blades than Personna that will fit my Eversharp?

Schick injector blades on Amazon.
FF4699D8-7558-4632-8CB3-B65F6C34C8CF.jpeg

Well, the good thing is I can get Schick Injector blades from the Swedish Amazon.
The bad ting is that it costs a whole lot more than on the American Amazon.

7 blades cost the same in Sweden as 21 blades in USA, not fair at all...

Check Personna injector blades out, they usually cost about 1/3 as much. Also fwiw, I significantly prefer them to the Chinese schick injectors.

On us Amazon they are currently being sold as Taconics. Personna mass produces them and different companies rebrand them.

Check Personna injector blades out, they usually cost about 1/3 as much. Also fwiw, I significantly prefer them to the Chinese schick injectors.

On us Amazon they are currently being sold as Taconics. Personna mass produces them and different companies rebrand them.
Thank you!

I just saw that Connaught Shaving have Personna Injector Blades for a good price.

I’m in Canada, but I get my Personna injector blades from Connaught Shaving.
International Shipping costs on the site have gone to insane. I had written to them and Paul responded that they face a 3x increase of International shipments as passenger airlines are not flying and stuff now goes on board hard stretched commercial cargo flights only.

This has killed the connaught advantage of the cheapest per unit including shipping in recent months.

Well, if I can get more shaves from an injector blade than I can from a DE blade the cost will not be astronomical.
Btw, here's a pic of my Eversharp Hydro-Magic and the plastic blade dispenser.
IMG_20201211_093029.jpg

Top Bottom