What's new

Ever wonder why ........

do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

or

Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?

my useless junk would get ruined in the rain, my truck does not mind. Although I did make room during our recent hail storm, and definitely make room in the winter. Also my useless junk gets used. I use my garage space as a wood shop. I really want a shed...

OldSaw

The wife's investment
do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

or

Or why women can't be awake with their mouths closed. :lol:

first question, we consider the garage as part of the house, and the car as a outdoor tool, thats why we do put it in when the garage is actualy seperated from the house,

and women put on mascara with their mouth open becuase they are strenching their skin before aplication, same as us when shaving,

heres another one for you, women go to the bathroom togather incase one needs a brush, an extra tampon, or touch up her makeup, aswell as to gossip about their dates, and compare notes, you will notice its less common with married women,

This stands to reason as "open" is the natural state of a woman's mouth when awake. Studies show that women speak two to three million words a day, with spurts up to four million. At the same time studies show that men might speak eight to ten thousand words a day -- all of those words being coherent and intelligent.

Top Bottom