What's new

Ever tried Ocean Potion as an aftershave?

has anyone tried this as an aftershave? if so, what do you think? i've been using it for the past couple of weeks after i had a bad sunburn and looked at it and wondered, why aren't i using this as aftershave?

here are the ingredients from the back of the bottle:

Active Ingredients: Lidocaine (0.5%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isoceteth 20, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Melaleuca Altemifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), Fragrance

it works great, leaves my skin soft and moisturized, if i get any razor burn, the lidocaine fixes that up. i pay around $4 for a bottle of 20.5oz. can't beat the price. Think this might end up being my daily. any thoughts?

$kenbe358467_194148_jb.jpg

It doesn't take but a squirt or two, and then you shake it up with about 1 part witch hazel and 2-3 parts AS. Just keep adding a squirt at a time til it gets to the consistency you like. Extremely effective against razor burn and irritation.

I was wondering the same about this stuff:

Same Idea, but 2.5% LidocaineView attachment 271563

The thing i love about the ocean potion, its the tea tree extract, stuff i see often in the expensive aftershaves, and the aloe vera, another great product for keeping skin soft and moisturized. not sure of the other ingredients in unburn, but using only ocean potion has worked very well for me so far.

Top Bottom