What's new

FS Ever Ready Streamline & GEM MMOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
First up, the Ever Ready Streamline.

1st generation strop set in brown bakelite box. All items in this set are in superb condition - especially the razor. The chrome plating is in near perfect condition! Its a beautiful set, I'm only selling it because I have 4 other Streamlines! My favorite razor, smoothness and efficiency personified! And it looks fantastic.

CONUS only. PayPal. $215 shipped!

er1.jpg
er2.jpg
er3.jpg
er4.jpg
er5.jpg
er6.jpg

Second, the GEM MMOC.

Box and razor in perfect condition, and there is one blade in the cool box! Mechanism works perfectly! My second favorite razor, after the above Streamline. Again, I own multiple OC's, just clearing my den a little.

CONUS only. PayPal. $35 shipped!

oc1.jpg
oc2.jpg
oc3.jpg
oc4.jpg
oc5.jpg
oc6.jpg

Simon,

That streamline is gorgeous!! Darn, Missed out on that nice MMOC! And the latter is unfortunately out of my $-range. Someone is gonna get a beaut of a set! GWt(rest of)S!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is an identical Streamline strop set for sale on one of the popular market place sites. I feel bad, as mine seems to be in much better condition, yet Im asking more for it, and I like to give B&B users the best deal.

For that reason, Ill reduce mine to $170 shipped! that's $20 less than elsewhere!

Sold! Pending funds!

I love B&B members. I did not want to put this on you know where - Im glad it will go to a good home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom