What's new

Ever ready model numbers -- post your numbers here

$20161211_151532.jpg$20161211_151403.jpg
Had an urge to hit a flea market today and added a 200T in green/white. Or at least I think it used to be white.
Got the 750 a while ago but haven't had much time to post it. The collection keeps growing.

Here's one I just got. It says 100 on the bottom, but I haven't been able to see any online that match it. The 79 comes close, but this one has a groove of some type going around it above the logo.

EvrRdy1.JPG
EvrRdy2.JPG
EvrRdy3.JPG

This is my grandfathers brush. Ever Ready 400.

I watched him use it countless times as a kid. It's worn down to a nub. My dad gave it to me recently along with gramps Old Spice mug. The mug is from around 1950 so I guess the brush could be around that old.

Under the '400' it says Badger and Bristle and there are visibly two different

%5BURL=http://s103.photobucket.com/user/ed...9062-4DFC67DD96BF_zpsakyfertn.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

%5BURL=http://s103.photobucket.com/user/ed...A509-8300B96665FB_zpslwbgvt7i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Ever-Ready 75K
My first brush restore / re-knot with a 22mm TGN Finest Badger
Two piece handle, upper and lower are threaded.
IMG_0686.JPG IMG_0685.JPG

I recently found this tiny (slightly less than 4 inches tall) Ever Ready shaving brush with no model number. Has anyone seen this one before?
proxy.php

proxy.php

I just found this thread. I've had a 1000 sitting around for a long time waiting to be restored. I got it as a throw in at an antique store with an Old Spice mug that I wanted. I finally got around to working on it last weekend. The knot was a mess so I removed it, sanded the handle with 1000 grit wet&dry, and then polished it with Maas. I unfortunately deleted my before pics, but here is a pic of my work so far. I'm now waiting for a 20mm 2-band knot to arrive from Virginia Sheng.

IMG_1010.jpg

I just found this thread. I've had a 1000 sitting around for a long time waiting to be restored. I got it as a throw in at an antique store with an Old Spice mug that I wanted. I finally got around to working on it last weekend. The knot was a mess so I removed it, sanded the handle with 1000 grit wet&dry, and then polished it with Maas. I unfortunately deleted my before pics, but here is a pic of my work so far. I'm now waiting for a 20mm 2-band knot to arrive from Virginia Sheng.

And here is the finished product after it's first use this morning. Nice face latherer!

IMG_1050.jpg

This is a new one for me. It's an Ever-Ready Fethabrush with feathers instead of badger/boar hair. What were they thinking?

fethabrush1.jpg
fethabrush2.jpg
fethabrush4.jpg
fethabrush3.jpg

Top Bottom