What's new

Ever-Ready 150 Restore Questions

Excellent job! I can assure you the next ones will be progressively easier now that you have a grip on the process and procedures. Happy shaving!

Excellent job! I can assure you the next ones will be progressively easier now that you have a grip on the process and procedures. Happy shaving!

Ya I can definitely see that!

Now I need to know what other knots are worth trying. I'm thinking a 2 band XH 24mm Finest for my wooden handle but are there other good alternatives to the finest knots?

Beautiful result Bryan! I still need to find one in this style. If no one has answered your inquiry for a good, inexpensive silvertip for your other brush, I love my Ace Shaving silvertip that I picked up on fleabay.

Beautiful result Bryan! I still need to find one in this style. If no one has answered your inquiry for a good, inexpensive silvertip for your other brush, I love my Ace Shaving silvertip that I picked up on fleabay.

Thanks man! I can't believe how well it performs. I need me a 24mm Finest for my wooden handle next!!

Great thread, now i am getting the brush making bug. I just had one of my 2 bands come apart. I may need to epoxy it.

Top Bottom