What's new

Ever knock over (and damage?) a DE razor in a stand?

I just got a Pearl Flexi, the first razor I've ever owned that came with a stand. I have a bunch of razors in a low bowl on a granite countertop, along with toothbrushes in cups and other assorted things that I have more than a couple times knocked over. The razors have never been damaged and with them being so low there's very little chance of them being damaged, but with the, quite heavy, Flexi I'm concerned that knocking it over might damage it. (For the time being the Flexi sits happily with his pals in the low bowl.)

Ever knock over a razor in a stand and damage it?

I just got a Pearl Flexi, the first razor I've ever owned that came with a stand. I have a bunch of razors in a low bowl on a granite countertop, along with toothbrushes in cups and other assorted things that I have more than a couple times knocked over. The razors have never been damaged and with them being so low there's very little chance of them being damaged, but with the, quite heavy, Flexi I'm concerned that knocking it over might damage it. (For the time being the Flexi sits happily with his pals in the low bowl.)

Ever knock over a razor in a stand and damage it?
Not yet but thanks for putting that out in the world! I keep my razors lying on their sides on a shelf in a closed cabinet. My risk is, the cabinet is adjacent to and above the toilet. Guess who remembers to always close the toilet lid before retrieving a razor and what we all know will happen if that certain someone forgets one day. Yeah.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I never leave a razor in the stand while shaving, I think they are more for storage after the shave IMO. If the stand is heavy enough like the Rex ambassador stand it is safer because the base is bottom heavy & wider than most other stands.

Top Bottom