What's new

Ever have an issue going aggressive to mild or vice versa?

Do you generally make more oopsies going from:

• Using mild razor after getting used to aggressive

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Using aggressive razor after getting used to mild

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Make an equivalent amount going from either to either

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
So don't get me wrong, I get a good, comfortable shave 99.9% of the time. However, once in a while I notice that after shaving with a really mild razor for a few weeks and then switch to an aggressive razor, I'll get some weepers from getting used to using a bit more pressure on the mild razor (involuntarily, you know) the first time I shave. Likewise, if I use an aggressive razor for a few weeks straight, sometimes if I switch to mild, I will get some irritation on my neck from going a bit overboard getting to BBS, because I am used to how effortlessly the aggressive razor get's me to BBS, so I end up taking extra passes with the mild razor.

Like I said, normally this doesn't happen, and it never happens if I keep switching out razors every shave or two, but once in a while I will notice this after using one razor for a long time and then switching to a very different razor.

I'm curious if this ever happens to any of you! So for my vote, I put equivalent, since it almost never happens with either way, but it has happened both ways. :)

Going from a ‘mild’ to an ‘aggressive’ razor I am more likely to get a weeper or two. After a fair bit of experimentation I found that I prefer mild/moderate razors paired with sharp blades! :a21:

Top Bottom