What's new

EUVS Vintage Cocktail Books

Figured I would share this amazing resource with you lovers of fine spirits and cocktails if you're not already aware. I couldn't find that it's been shared before. This is a digitized collection of hundreds of vintage cocktail books from all over the world. I recommend Around the World With Jigger, Beaker and Flask by Charles H. Baker Jr.

Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 9.41.17 PM.png

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
This is awesome! Of course I really don’t need another rabbit hole to fall into right now.

Figured I would share this amazing resource with you lovers of fine spirits and cocktails if you're not already aware. I couldn't find that it's been shared before. This is a digitized collection of hundreds of vintage cocktail books from all over the world. I recommend Around the World With Jigger, Beaker and Flask by Charles H. Baker Jr.

View attachment 1277889

As a person who recently gave birth to a son, I read and search for useful books on raising and caring for children. At samploon.com/free-essays/child-observation/ I found some very useful and constructive articles about children, Child Observation, raising children and looking after children.
This is incredibly useful, thank you!

Top Bottom