What's new

European Shipping Woes

Would it be a good assumption that international shipping has returned to pre pandemic speed? There’s been no activity here in almost 2 weeks... Any word of European retailers resuming shipping to the states?

I am about to give up hope on my shipment from Russia. My shipment from Portuguese Factory has yet to arrive after about 5 weeks from the ship notification.

Other way around as well, whas looking at some soaps and aftershaves from B&M and soap commander €22 shipping cost on a $15 jar with a15 days shipping time frame sorry but this is just ridiculous

For the record:

Two custom Ti handles from Tibam on the bay
>ordered Mar 31
>produced and mailed in Russia by the second week of April
>tracking began Apr 23
>tracking stalled May 15
>package delivered Jul 25, shortly after I read in the news that flights from Russia were resuming

Last edited:
I recently received a package of Eufros shave soaps. Took about five weeks from Spain, but I knew that there were going to be delays, so it was more of a pleasant surprise when they arrived.

I would say for me for the last two month there has been improvement for final delivery in USA:

From
UK/France: 2 weeks max
Spain: 4-5 weeks
Germany/Portugal/Italy: 3 weeks
Norway: 4 weeks roughly

And... six days later my order arrived. Two months to get out of Portugal, after the tracking showed it was in Lisbon. Then two days to get processed in NY and delivered all the way across the US.

I want to put in a very good word for Portuguese Factory - I received top notch customer service.

Top Bottom