What's new

Euromax does it again!

This time they look like a combination of Gillette Silver Blue and Platinums. :lol:

I love blatant knockoff stuff.

proxy.php

Interesting, I took a look at their website & it seems like they're copying other manufacturers as well.

Interesting.

I was not familiar with Euromax Personal Care products. Apparently, they are based in Dubai and are marketing primarily to countries in Asia and Africa with barbers and salons being their primary target customers. I did see one reference that seemed to say the blades were made in India, so this raises the question whether there is any relationship between SuperMax and Euromax.

Interesting.

I was not familiar with Euromax Personal Care products. Apparently, they are based in Dubai and are marketing primarily to countries in Asia and Africa with barbers and salons being their primary target customers. I did see one reference that seemed to say the blades were made in India, so this raises the question whether there is any relationship between SuperMax and Euromax.

There's a video of the Vertice blade factory in India. As far as I know, they are not affiliated with Super Max in any way.

FWIW,
The Euromax blades that look like Derby Premiums are actually pretty decent.

The Euromax blades that look like Super Max Diamonds are okay, but I prefer the blacks.

Top Bottom