What's new

Eufros

the more soaps I have tried the more I have learned that the quality of the top artisan soaps are becoming very similar. The thing that is starting to separate my favorite artisans are their ability to create scents that I enjoy. Manuel at Eufros has clearly stood out in my eyes as an artisan that consistently blends top notch scents.

Recently Bullgoose had Manuel make a special addition soap called Meditaranneo. This soap was advertised as a new, improved base for Manuel so I decided to order blindly. The scent of the soap is wonderful. It is a lavender forward citrus soap perfect for the summer months. I have used the soap several times but I am unable to identify any true performance difference compared to his old soap base. I was wondering if anybody else had experience with this new base?

As I am almost out of one of my all time favorite summer soaps, Eufros Lima Especias, I thought I would shoot Manuel an email to see what soaps he is currently offering. See email below for current listings:

“I am very happy that you like soaps, now they have a new base, it works clearly better, with better sliding and better post, it is very careful with the skin.

I mention general information and I send what I have now :

Payment can be made by paypal in [email protected]

Shipping costs are:

- Europe: 10,40 euros by registered mail up to 500g (two units). Up to 1000g (three-four) costs 17 euros.

- Rest of the world: 14 euros by registered mail up to 500g (two units). Up to 1000g (three-four) costs 25 euros.

With every purchase land include some small sample of other soap. I send you what I have available:

- SOAPS PREMIUM LINE : New Premium Line : Soaps vegetal and tallow beef with the highest quality components, such as jojoba oil, linseed, rhassoul and essential oils unusual quality, for a delicious experience of shaving.

- VEGETAL : (vegan) :

- Gea : 20 € / soap (bergamot, lavender, cedar, neroli...)

- Tierra Húmeda: 20 € / soap (Vetiver mixture)

- TALLOW :

- Fougère: 20 € / soap NEW FORMULA

- Ylang Ylang : 24 € / soap(ylang, myrrh, jasmine…) NEW FORMULA

- Dama de Noche: 20 € / soap (flowers) NEW FORMULA

- East Breeze : 24 € / soap (myrrh, cardamom, vanilla..) NEW FORMULA

- Lima-Spices: 20 € / soap, intense menthol NEW FORMULA

- Zanzíbar: 20 € / soapMyrr, vanilla, patchouli, grapefruit NEW FORMULA

- Rosa-Oud:32 € / soapRosa-oud (new aroma) NEW FORMULA

- Vetiver:24 € / soapVetiver, oud, benjui… NEW FORMULA

- Kasbah :20 € / soap myrrh, cinnamon, green tea, musk, NEW FORMULA

- Tobacco :20 € / soapTobacco, mirra, benjuí, cinnamon… NEW FORMULA

- Sandalwood :24 € / soap NEW FORMULA

- Hoi An:20 € / soapPeppermint, white grapefruit, lavender, cedar… NEW FORMULA

- BALMS : 15 € in 75ml airless, I tried to create a very good product, leads aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, provitamin B5, vitamin E, allantoin, bisabolol, lactic acid, glycerin and very light menthol. It absorbs quickly, leaves no fat and very little is sufficient, it is very slippery, immediately calms the skin .

I now have :

- Wet Earth

- East Breeze

- Ylang Ylang

- Dama de Noche

- Gea.

- Lima-Spices

- Fougère

- Zanzíbar

- Rosa-Oud

- Vetiver

- Kasbah

- Tobacco

- Sandalwood

- Hoi An”

It looks like he has transitioned his entire inventory to his new soap base. He also has a new scent called Hoi An which looks very interesting. I was wondering if anybody out there has tried this scent and can comment on its profile.

Also I am interested in his Tobacco scent and was wondering how it compares to DG/CL Gratiot League Square which is another of my favorite scents.

Matt

Top Bottom