What's new

Ethos Shave Soap scents

I have the scent profile of Rivello:

Natural Distillates of Blackberry, Red Fruits and Apricot, Organic Ruby Red Grapefruit Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Bay Leaf Essential Oil, White Cedarwood Essential Oil, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute and Haitian Vetiver Essential Oil.

Rose is coming soon, I hear it will have a few rose absolutes in it giving it a complex yet straight forward scent profile.

His scents are my favorites, the Rivello would be for me, I can’t wait.

Additionally, the latest F base has some new ingredients for skin benefits. Post shave, off the charts for me.

Last edited:
I now have the scent profiles for Rosa and the ingredient list.

These are the different to my knowledge as there has never been a 100% Rose or Violet shave soap before these.

Rosa F Base Shave Soap

Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Bulgarian Rose De Mai Hydrosol, Stearic Acid, Grass Fed Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Organic Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Kokum Butter, Cupuacu Butter, Organic Rose Butter, Organic Glycerin, Potassium Stearate, Sheep Milk, Camel Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Grass Fed Bison Tallow, Argan Oil, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Organic Bulgarian Red Rose Damask Essential Oil, Organic Bulgarian White Rose Essential Oil, Organic Rose Extract CO2, Organic Rose Distillate, Ostrich Oil, EOS Complex, Allantoin, Organic Rose Damask Absolute, Oat Amino Acids, Silk Amino Acids, Soy/Rice Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid Oil, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Rose Extract, Lanolin, Comfrey Extract Calendula Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Rose Hip Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, Chamomile Extract. Capritolin (Natural Preservative).

Violeta Skin Food Splash

Ingredients: Everclear 190 Proof Pure Grain Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel), Handmade Violet Leaf and Flower infusion, Organic Violet Leaf Absolute – 10%, Organic Violet Leaf Absolute, Violet Flower Extract, EOS Complex, Allantoin, DL-Panthenol, Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide Complex, White Birch Extract, Honeysuckle Extract, Calendula Extract, Comfrey Extract.

Last edited:
I am really hoping I can get Rosa, but I can't seem to get him to answer his email about an existing order. I was trying to leave him alone to get caught back up, but it's looking like I will have to order Rosa from my preferred shop instead, if I want it. I don't want to dump on him, he is just recovering from some health issues, but then I read his posts indicating that he has had conversations with his favourite customers on the phone... I mean, isn't an email a lot easier to manage? It's worth the trouble to me, but I might advise just buying from a retailer rather than trying to deal with the main office which is unfortunate if you want something semi-custom.

I have the scent profile of Rivello:

Natural Distillates of Blackberry, Red Fruits and Apricot, Organic Ruby Red Grapefruit Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Bay Leaf Essential Oil, White Cedarwood Essential Oil, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute and Haitian Vetiver Essential Oil.

Rose is coming soon, I hear it will have a few rose absolutes in it giving it a complex yet straight forward scent profile.

His scents are my favorites, the Rivello would be for me, I can’t wait.

Additionally, the latest F base has some new ingredients for skin benefits. Post shave, off the charts for me.
Thanks for getting this info out. I was wondering what Rivello was going to smell like. Sounds pretty nice to me too.

I have posted a thread on Violeta’s launch that contains its profile.

IMG_3023.jpeg

For the soap it’s this:

ioleta F Base Shave Soap is a 100% Pure Organic Violet Shave soap made with Violet Absolutes, Extracts, and a Violet infusion of both leaves and flowers. If you grew up smelling Violet plants you will surely enjoy Violeta Shave Soap. As with all ETHOS products this Shave Soap is loaded with skin beneficial ingredients including out EOS Complex. It lathers up well and provides excellent slickness, protection and post shave.

The Aroma is a masculine floral scent, grassy, slightly woody, with a natural powdery note far in the background.

The other thread:

Don’t sleep on this one Gents. It just might be my top scented soap, splash & edp in my collection, Ethos or otherwise. Vetivert. In its simplicity of scent profile it’s just a masterpiece of a creation. On its own or used with fragrance greats like Guerlain Vetiver/Extreme vetiver, TF Grey vetiver (all iterations but, more closer to the edt in my estimation) & Vetiver by Murdoch. If you like Vetiver with a citrus like undertone that is clean & refreshing while still maintaining that classical masculine vibe with a slightly modernized edge, this is it.

E828D1CC-4FF5-43D2-A9B1-6F58CEC2CD49.jpeg

Don’t sleep on this one Gents. It just might be my top scented soap, splash & edp in my collection, Ethos or otherwise. Vetivert. In its simplicity of scent profile it’s just a masterpiece of a creation. On its own or used with fragrance greats like Guerlain Vetiver/Extreme vetiver, TF Grey vetiver (all iterations but, more closer to the edt in my estimation) & Vetiver by Murdoch. If you like Vetiver with a citrus like undertone that is clean & refreshing while still maintaining that classical masculine vibe with a slightly modernized edge, this is it.

View attachment 1777353
I use the Ethos Vetivert AS with MdC Vetiver soap.
Good Match

Top Bottom