What's new

Ethos Shave Soap scents

I'm starting to look into Ethos shave soaps and, for those of you familiar with them, I was wondering what your thoughts have been on their scent offerings.

Oh boy, the two newest releases were a knock out! I got the Bergamotto set(tallow cream) at first. But then I got the Sandalo Artistico serum and splash, skipped the F base soap. He has Tibu Sabuni cream for specific skin conditions right now and has a new post about it, but I can't link to the the other forum it's on(wink). There really is too much to wright about on here, but he also has some collaboration scents as well that he did for The Razor Company. I think he has restocked, or is going to restock, them. A pure rose scent is the next thing up.

I’ve spoke to Frank several times recently, he is improving but still not 100%. He has some additional tests scheduled for the near future.

As far as the lavender, I feel it’s the best scent of any lavender I have tried. I know he gets it from a grower in France. Tibu, I’m the one with problematic skin that has posted on it. For my conditions (folliculitis and psoriasis) nothing I have found works better. I just like scents sometimes…

Tuesday he said this.....

This is especially for those that have orders in with me now.
Some of you may know I've been dealing with Bronchitis that turned to Pneumonia. Well I had a relapse yesterday and I'm definitely not feeling very good. . The Doctor is sending me for some tests and I'm going on another round of antibiotics and prednisone and an steroid inhaler.

My assistant is on vacation until March 10th
so Im on my own here. Please have patience as the orders will take longer than my normal 1 - 2 day shipping.
This is especially true on the custom orders I have. I will get to all orders as soon as possible. I hate the fact I have to post this but I don't want customers to think I'm some kind of deadbeat who doesn’t ship orders out..

And today he added....

This relapse was not expected. So I start my 2nd go round of meds today and hopefully they work fast I need to get back to work ..

I spoke to Frank this evening to see how things are going. He sounded a lot better. He will be working on getting out some orders over the next week.

There will be a few releases coming soon. A Rose tallow cream, a Rose soap, another release of Sandalo and Bay Rum, and finally Rivello.

I have the Bay Rum and Tropical Bay Rum splash, I love the scents. Very authentic in my opinion. I can’t wait to get Sandalo, it sold out in about 20 minutes when it was released so I missed it.

Rivello’s profile is on my must try list. It is as follows:

Natural Distillates of Blackberry, Red Fruits and Apricot, Organic Ruby Red Grapefruit Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Bay Leaf Essential Oil, White Cedarwood Essential Oil, Egyptian 10% Jasmine Absolute, Haitian Vetiver Essential Oil.

I’m patiently waiting for this one, but it sounds amazing to me.

You know what I appreciate about Ethos scents… I’m surprised in a positive way when I get to them. Authentic is the one word that comes to mind.

I spoke to Frank this evening to see how things are going. He sounded a lot better. He will be working on getting out some orders over the next week.

There will be a few releases coming soon. A Rose tallow cream, a Rose soap, another release of Sandalo and Bay Rum, and finally Rivello.

I have the Bay Rum and Tropical Bay Rum splash, I love the scents. Very authentic in my opinion. I can’t wait to get Sandalo, it sold out in about 20 minutes when it was released so I missed it.

Natural Distillates of Blackberry, Red Fruits and Apricot, Organic Ruby Red Grapefruit Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Bay Leaf Essential Oil, White Cedarwood Essential Oil, Egyptian 10% Jasmine Absolute, Haitian Vetiver Essential Oil.

You know what I appreciate about Ethos scents… I’m surprised in a positive way when I get to them. Authentic is the one word that comes to mind.
That's good to hear. I'm glad he is doing better since this morning...

Thank you for sharing that update.

Wow, that does sound amazing! Rivello sounds like a buy to me :)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I’ve spoke to Frank several times recently, he is improving but still not 100%. He has some additional tests scheduled for the near future.

As far as the lavender, I feel it’s the best scent of any lavender I have tried. I know he gets it from a grower in France. Tibu, I’m the one with problematic skin that has posted on it. For my conditions (folliculitis and psoriasis) nothing I have found works better. I just like scents sometimes…
The Lavender sample I was gifted was sublime. In every way imaginable. I love lavender, but this was on a whole 'nother level. I gots no more adjectives left.

Yes, he is on a dose of new meds that are kicking in yesterday afternoon and clearing up some of the inflammation. He sounded a lot better than Monday.

For the scents - I do have a new jar of Lavender, it is my evening shave must (that or Tonka Bean). Success is brilliant, Pineapple Noir, what more can be said. ShaveMD a great spring/summer scent, it is fresh. Vanilla Safi is amazing but hasn’t been around in a while but I mean, it smells like a French bakery vanilla fresh into so cream. It is truly outstanding.

But of course, it is Tibu Sabuni for me - when I have any issues with folliculitis or psoriasis, I switch to this for at least 2-3 shaves (which I shave every other day). It smells similar to play doh, better but similar as there is no scent in it. It keeps my skin going. You can order a custom scent from Ethos in it ;-)

Finally, I believe he may get creative and sell combination scents, but I don’t know the timeframe for it and with the set back, it is best to wait and see. But it is a great idea, I do mix lavender and Tonka bean sometimes as well as lavender and vanilla safi with it being closer to 2 parts lavender one part Tonka or Vanilla.

Now I wish it was a shave day… maybe this evening.

Have a good day everyone!

Top Bottom