What's new

Ethos & Saponificio Varesino

For SV, my favorite scent is the Felce Aromatica

I've loved the Agrumes, Lavender, and Succes scents in the Ethos soaps and have Greenfresh and the new DFS Colonia on the way.

I have both Felce and Dolomiti from SV.

Felce is my preferred scent wise. But I seem to shave more with the Dolomiti.

I tend to shave with them more on the weekends. So I'm not in a hurry and can relax and focus on my shave experience.

What are your favorite scents of these soaps and do you have the aftershaves also?
[/QUOTE]
Check out the US SV site for the aftershave sampler with all the scents. I think it's like $15.

I don't have any SV.

Ethos, I have Succes, Greenfresh, Peppermint, and Fresh Lime, and have aftershave in all of those. I have sampled Dragonsbeard V2.
My favorite scents are Succes and Greenfresh. Not sure I can pick which I like more, they're both pretty great for me.

For SV soap and aftershave-wise it is Manna di Sicilia and Asylum Shaveworks (by SV) Colonia.

Ethos I am still exploring, but of the few I have tried, the new Colonia is probably my favorite soap. That said, the Mysore Santal Skin Food splash (no soap available due to the extremely high real Mysore sandalwood ingredient cost) is really the winner.

I've got 7 sets of SV. My favourites being Felce Aromatica, Manna di Sicilia and Cubebe.

No idea about Ethos so I can't help you.

Top Bottom