What's new

Ethos - Outstanding Customer Service

I just wanted to take a minute to recognize Frank and Ethos for superlative customer service.

I purchased Lavender Supreme soap and splash from a very reputable vendor. I noticed the splash did not have a scent. I wrote Ethos on a Sunday and Frank responded within 30 minutes. He said that was definitely not what the Lavender splash was supposed to smell like and thought it had been a bottle of mislabeled unscented splash. He advised me to purchase a new splash directly from him. He would refund the purchase price and would send me an essential oil vial of my choice so I could add some fragrance to the unscented splash. I chose Lime.

Keep in mind that I didn't make the original purchase from Ethos. Frank also wouldn't let me pay shipping charges and did exactly what he said he would do. That response far, far exceeded what I had expected. I had already purchased Colonia and knew Ethos was in the very top of top tier shave products, but this response showed me just how much Ethos cares about its customers.

I've been a customer of Ethos for a couple of years. Having had numerous transactions & conversations with Frank, I completely agree with you. Frank runs a customer-first company that exceeds my expectations. That applies to the quality & performance of the products as well as how he interacts & treats his customers. Just like his products, Frank is top-tier elite!

Last edited:
Top Bottom