What's new

Ethos launch May 17,2023 Rosa and Revello scents

Ethos just confirmed their launch of two exciting scents tomorrow.

Rosa (all natural rose) in both F base and Tallow shave cream. Also available in a splash, lotion, serum and EDP.

Revello (fresh clean fig forward scent) available as a tallow shave cream, splash, lotion, serum and soon to be EDP.

10AM EST May 17th - really looking forward to it.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Ethos just confirmed their launch of two exciting scents tomorrow.

Rosa (all natural rose) in both F base and Tallow shave cream. Also available in a splash, lotion, serum and EDP.

Revello (fresh clean fig forward scent) available as a tallow shave cream, splash, lotion, serum and soon to be EDP.

10AM EST May 17th - really looking forward to it.
Enjoy them, Mike!

I am considering both scents although I have the Violeta on reserve as well. I am normally not a big fan of pure rose scents, but I also said the same thing about sandalwood. After trying the Ethos Sandalo Artistico that actually presents as authentic sandalwood, it is now one of my favorite scents. Starting to wonder if I would have the same experience with the Rosa.

I wish Frank would have offered Rosa in a 1oz size. I'm stocked up on rose soaps and cannot see me using this one enough to warrant adding it to the den. I bet it's really nice. If I was going to get a Rosa, I'd go the tallow cream as ETHOS' cream is firm enough I can load my brush from the container.

Happy hunting fellows. 40 minutes to go.

I wish Frank would have offered Rosa in a 1oz size. I'm stocked up on rose soaps and cannot see me using this one enough to warrant adding it to the den. I bet it's really nice. If I was going to get a Rosa, I'd go the tallow cream as ETHOS' cream is firm enough I can load my brush from the container.

Care to list the Rose soaps you have? I’m searching for ones I don’t have. Read a few threads to discover new ones and started my own thread asking about them. Your knowledge Will help out immensely.

Speaking of their cream, what is the difference between the old S-cream and the new s-cream?

I don't really know, but the couple of tallow creams I have are closer to a soft croap than what I consider a cream. I love his tallow creams so for me I'd be happy with either base.

I was saying a 2.5oz size would work out well.

Care to list the Rose soaps you have? I’m searching for ones I don’t have. Read a few threads to discover new ones and started my own thread asking about them. Your knowledge Will help out immensely.

Picked up these two earlier this year and they're both beautifully put together scents.

Grooming Dept/The Razor Company POMP
Grooming Dept/West Coast Shave Amber Rose

I think ETHOS dropped Pasteur.
Thanks for that. Well the F Base was sold out already at the razor company which sucked as I had to order from the other vendor he uses. Too bad as Pasteurs has a 15% promo, and TRC still has the 10% Mother’s Day promo. I got no promo waiting for the Pasteurs drop that was never to be.

Last edited:
Shave Supply already sold out of the Rosa F-base. How long before Frank’s site is also sold out? Sold out at TRC in less than 40 minutes, less than an hour at ShaveSupply. Frank you better start making some more in F-base…

Top Bottom