What's new

Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Gourmet Coffee

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
My 'Cafe' Friends:
Coffee - 1.jpg
I've Been reading a lot about this brand of coffee from Ethiopia (the birth place of coffee), being one of 'all the rage' and one of Africa's 'top-shelf' coffees.

So my question is this coffee 'all that & a bag of chips'
proxy.php

Anyone have any flavor / taste notes or comments (Thanx in Advance)
proxy.php

"'Baraka'...means 'to be blessed'". Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony

I always keep Etheopian green coffee in my inventory. There are so many different regional varieties that I like to mix it up.

Down here I have 5 lbs of Yirgacheffe IDIDO Natural processed.

The taste is distinctive. It's not like other coffees

You should try some

I always keep Etheopian green coffee in my inventory. There are so many different regional varieties that I like to mix it up.

Down here I have 5 lbs of Yirgacheffe IDIDO Natural processed.

The taste is distinctive. It's not like other coffees

You should try some
Mick, you are an enabler. I now have three pounds of Nicaraguan green coffee beans to try my hand at roasting. I am going to start with the grill and see how it goes. If it is really that much better than buying whole bean roasted coffee, I will have to eventually get a roaster.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I've had it a number of times and enjoy it quite a bit. In the hands of someone who knows what they are doing, it is great stuff.

Like anything else, though, personal taste has a lot to do with it. Try it and see what you think!

If there is not a local roaster near you (and assuming you do not roast yourself), there are options online like Happy Mug or Bodhi Leaf that can you ship you some freshly roasted coffee to see for yourself.

Personally, I love Ethiopian Coffee and almost always have some around to roast myself. Currently have Washed Yirgacheffe Kochere and a Hadeso Natural from Bodhi Leaf Coffee Traders | Importing, Roasting, Brewing

Top Bottom