What's new

Et tu Speick Stick?

Speick Stick

Speick Vegan web.jpg

Last edited:
Here’s the older ingredients from the wiki. Speick Shaving Stick - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/wiki/Speick_Shaving_Stick

Ingredients
Date added: 2011-11-03

Ingredient list:
Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Tallowate, Aqua, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Parfum, Glycerin, Valeriana Celtica Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, CI 77891, CI 15985, CI 16255, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
Date added: 2009-08-10

Ingredient list:
Aqua, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Cocoate, Cera Alba, Potassium Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Myristate, Lavendula Angustifolia Oil, Valeriana Celtica Extract, Parfum, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Thiosulfate, CI 15985, Limonene, Linalool.

From the safety of my sabbatical cage I tell myself I still have 15 years of amazing daily shaves with the soap that I like.
After that... will cross that bridge when we come to it.

At least they had the decency to announce their New Coke product.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Speick stick has been in my top 3 for over a decade, even after 200+ soaps going through my den.

Time to stock up HARD!!
I'm disappointed I never got around to getting any of the original.

But I will say this: I can't miss what I never had!

Besides, the reason for it's "specialness" may be even more noticeable now?

.....at least that's what I will tell myself!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Is tallow a lot more expensive? I'm not trying to poke a hornet's nest, I'm genuinely curious.
It seems it would be a by-product of slaughtering animals for protein, hence to not use it would just be wasteful.
Is it just all for looks?

The werld seems upside down to this arrogant, 20th century American.

I'm disappointed I never got around to getting any of the original.

But I will say this: I can't miss what I never had!

Besides, the reason for it's "specialness" may be even more noticeable now?

.....at least that's what I will tell myself!

Please try the tallow version of you can get it. It's a soap worth having in the den, even if you don't hoard it.

I however, will be satisfied only when i have two dozen tallow sticks in my den!!

Top Bottom