An Art of Shaving Pure Badger brush
A chrome razor and brush stand
And a ceramic lather bowl w/stand

Total damage $3 USD [emoji106]

Sent from my H1A1000 using Tapatalk
proxy.php

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I wonder not too often what will the boys get for any of me junk .. nice deal there though

I wonder not too often what will the boys get for any of me junk .. nice deal there though
My three sons are already wet shavers [emoji41]. I hope they will divide my razors and blades between themselves (and maybe a future SIL).

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
My three sons are already wet shavers [emoji41]. I hope they will divide my razors and blades between themselves (and maybe a future SIL).

Three's the number them - as do I. They already have the basic gear, but likely no clue that a cased Toggle might be worth flogging off ..

The stand is worth at least that. I fear that’s what will happen to my collection. Estate sale for 10 bucks.
Plan ahead. Get your sons and daughters into wet shaving. Or befriend a young man and introduce him into the world of the clean shaven. [emoji6]

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Not for me. Dead men's razors. I couldn't do it even with my own Grandfather's razors.

:badger:Tim I was just having a little fun at your expense. You made a great score! No need to feel bad about that.
No worries, my friend.[emoji846]

It's good to let the new guys out there know what is available "in the wild" if you're patient and know where to "hunt". [emoji6] Ask your dad, grandpa or uncle if they have an "old school" razor that they don't use.

No need to pay through the nose to someone on ebay who did what you could do.

I went to a huge multi-floor antique store in my neighborhood a few months ago that was going out-of-business. Not a razor in sight. I hadn't been there in a few years, but I never remember seeing any razors.

I haven't gone to an estate sale in years. When I did, I was looking for vinyl records.

Top Bottom