What's new

Essential Fountain / Rollerball pen

Update:

We are putting the finishing touches on the batch of 50, and shipping will commence early next week, likely Tuesday.

The rollerball sections to fit this new style of 27 will follow within a week - so those still waiting on RB sections, it won't be much longer. We will have 1,000 pieces of that RB section, so can be ordered to go with any B&B 27 FP going forward.

Approx 30 of this batch are pre-sold, so that leaves 20 pieces remaining. After that will discuss with the powers that be about future production options.

Shaving update:

First try, cut myself in one little spot, using a poor angle. Since then have shaved flawlessly and have never had such a close and even shave. So count me in as a wet shaving enthusiast and member of the clan.

Scott F.

Last edited:
If t werent for the new bundle I'd ask how your pipe and cigar stack was doing... but I guess we cant go there

Great news about the pens glad they did so well too

So uh how are you fixed for watches and shoes?

Have about 30 watches, but my tastes are simple. Several Fossil watches and the like and only a couple of significance that I might have traded pens for at a show. Shoes - love shoes and used to have more than my wife. But lost that bug a bit and now only have a dozen or so, and tend to wear blue jeans to the office, so almost all casual now.

Jim Rouse, my Dir of Oper has a couple of watches for sale in our Stock Room on the site right now FYI.

Scott F.

If t werent for the new bundle I'd ask how your pipe and cigar stack was doing... but I guess we cant go there

Great news about the pens glad they did so well too

So uh how are you fixed for watches and shoes?

Yes, we are beginning shipping the new batch. Will get them all out by tomorrow morning.

The rollerball sections are almost complete so those who ordered the extra sections or full rollerballs who haven't yet received will get those the first of next week -

Cheers!

Scott

CRS Rollerball has arrived. It's smooth flowing.
$FC-BnB-CRS Rollerball.jpg

Mine arrived last night, haven't had a lot of time to test it out, but so far I can see I'll need some time to adjust to the italic nib. It sticks on the upstroke sometimes. I guess I'm a bit heavy handed with it when writing still.

My arrived yesterday as well. Flushed it out and inked it up this morning with 5 O'clock shadow. It writes very smooth with no skips. How can I tell if I recieved the stub nib? It says 'M' on it (I ordered a medium stub) but there is almost zero line variation from what I can tell. I know the stubs are less noticeable than the italics, but I am just curious. This is my first stub nib and I was expecting a little more variation.

Could somebody with a medium stub nib post a writing sample picture?

Thanks,
CZ

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
My arrived yesterday as well. Flushed it out and inked it up this morning with 5 O'clock shadow. It writes very smooth with no skips. How can I tell if I recieved the stub nib? It says 'M' on it (I ordered a medium stub) but there is almost zero line variation from what I can tell. I know the stubs are less noticeable than the italics, but I am just curious. This is my first stub nib and I was expecting a little more variation.

Could somebody with a medium stub nib post a writing sample picture?

Thanks,
CZ

I don't have a stub, but ...

... you may get faster answers if you post a photo of your writing with the pen, and maybe a close-up of the nib or two.

:001_cool:

Top Bottom