What's new

Esoterica in Stock at Smoking Pipes!

No... I'm afraid not.

I got the email notification for Margate, Pembroke and Peacehaven. With OPTEMPO at work, by the time I got there only Pembroke is left.

I was really hoping for a bag of Margate... Understand the Pembroke IS Margate, but you gentlemen know what I mean.

So the real question is: who scored on this today?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
No... I'm afraid not.

I got the email notification for Margate, Pembroke and Peacehaven. With OPTEMPO at work, by the time I got there only Pembroke is left.

I was really hoping for a bag of Margate... Understand the Pembroke IS Margate, but you gentlemen know what I mean.

So the real question is: who scored on this today?

Not I- I have had to cool it a bit.

I'm content with my supply of Pembroke at the moment, so I passed. I barely get any of the cognac taste anyway, do Margate is kind of pointless for me.

I'm also content with my Pembroke stock, and the other two Esoterica blends I hunt weren't in this shipment, so no score for me.

I don't even try to hunt StoneHaven. A good friend pif'd me some once, I don't think it could get any better than that sample.

StoneHaven and Margate I would really love a stock on. I bought Pembroke this time just to enjoy the Margate in it :) And now I am well stocked on Pembrome so I don't have to keep it squirreled away.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Hey, mine as well! Well, I'm pretty much a mongrel, but my family name traces back to Wales. :thumbup1:

Yeah, the Copeland branch of the family goes back to Wales. I also have some English and Scot in there, I believe. I need to do the DNA test one of these days.

Yeah, the Copeland branch of the family goes back to Wales. I also have some English and Scot in there, I believe. I need to do the DNA test one of these days.
Irish/German/French/English/Welsh, pretty much in descending order, although the name is Welsh. My mom was pretty heavily into genealogy while I was growing up, so I have a pretty well-researched family history to fall back on. Some interesting stories.

Top Bottom