What's new

eShave

I can't find any references written about eShave soaps. I'm particularly interested to get opinions on the Avocado and Linden scent and performance. Besides the Rose, Lily of the Valley and Linden are my favorite flowery scents.

I use the eShave Linden and Avacado soap. I love it. I wasn't too crazy about it at first, but I have found it to be an excellent face lather, very cushioned and moisturizing.

I'm unhappy that they don't make an aftershave soother of the same scent.

I just started using the Linden and Avocado shave soap last week, so far with one shave I got pretty much BBS just like their white tea shave cream which is downright addictive.

I was using a Muhle silver tip badger brush along with an EJ Chatsworth razor with a Gillette 7 o'clock green blade.

Pity not much is spoken about Eshave on these forums, they do make some great product.

So far I've been quite happy with my eShave Linden soap. It performs similar to Provence Sante Green Tea soap - easy to lather, protective, not too dense but protective lather. The scent is flowery - true Linden blossoms. I think Pre de Provence provides slightly better post-shave effect than eShave and PSGT leaving the skin softer and moisturized. These three French soaps are in my top 10 list.

I posted my feedback in that thread too: "I had the mandarin and loved the way it lathered up and it was super protective against the blade but I couldn't achieve a long lasting BBS, the best I could manage was a DFS."

For whatever reason, the soap just wouldn't let me get BBS! It was very protective and the scent of mandarin is actually just like real mandarin, I absolutely loved the scent but the final result is what let me down...no matter how much I thinned out the lather, the result was the same.

I just started using the Linden and Avocado shave soap last week, so far with one shave I got pretty much BBS just like their white tea shave cream which is downright addictive.

I absolutely love the eShave white tea SC, though it smells nothing like white tea.

Top Bottom