What's new

eshave brushes

what's the lowdown on eshave brushes? Good bad or indifferent? I can pick one up, long handle, looks like pure badger, new for $27.50 Worth it?

Thanks,

They're a decent brush. Worth $27.50? Yes. I bought one for my wife, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law because of the nice long handle. All three love them. I occasionally use my wife's when I'm in the mood for something scritchy. They work well with soaps.

Ok, where are you guys finding the eshave brush for $27.50- just checked their site and all the tall ones start @ $55?

Marty

I purchased this:

full

Ceci est une pipe

from êShave some time ago in silvertip. It is a delightful brush and, perhaps, more a work of art than a shaving tool. It's fun to use and worth every penny* I spent!:001_tt1:

*Somewhat more than $27.50

Last edited by a moderator:
russellnyc said:
Guenron, that really looks like something out of A Clockwork Orange!
Hello Russell (?),
It is an art concept modeled after Magritte's painting
Ceci n'est pas une pipe. If you like Magritte, this brush is even more fun..:yesnod:

htownmmm said:
Ok, where are you guys finding the eshave brush for $27.50- just checked their site and all the tall ones start @ $55?
Marty
Younkers has the clear-handled models on clearance sale right now for $27.50. Or, today only, if you bring in a piece of clean used clothing for goodwill, you can get 20% off any of the eshave products (or anything else in the store for that matter).

kozulich said:
Younkers has the clear-handled models on clearance sale right now for $27.50. Or, today only, if you bring in a piece of clean used clothing for goodwill, you can get 20% off any of the eshave products (or anything else in the store for that matter).
I got one yesterday in pure. Very scritchy! I wonder, will it soften up with time or do they pretty much stay the same? I know the "mothball" smell gets better. Oh, BTW, if you buy a brush at younkers you also get a 1 oz. sample of eshave cream. I chose almond.

Top Bottom