What's new

Erasmic Shaving Cream

I finished an Erasmic Black Bowl (UK) about a month ago. Personally it's an OK soap, better than the stick but not as good as the cream. With a little time you can get a really creamy lather and a superb BBS. The scent is pleasant too. I haven't seen it at my local stores for some time thinking about it now, wonder if it's till being produced?

The Erasmic hard soap has undergone fewer changes, I think, than either the cream or the shave stick. The stick was ruined by an earlier reformulation, which the then-owners of Erasmic promptly re-reforumulated, but by then it was too late. The stick isn't as terrible as it was, but it's still sub-par compared to the original.

The soap scent was and is different than the original cream's, but it hasn't changed much if at all in my estimation. I like it, it's inexpensive, and it has that old-school scent vibe that I like. If it smelled like the old cream I'd be happier.

I love the Erasmic cream. I saw someone here who showed it on their SOTD and I thought I'd give it a try. I was very impressed with it's performance and feel. It has become my favorite cream. Not everyone sells it. A bit hard to find.

Erasmic_ATT.JPG

I love the Erasmic cream. I saw someone here who showed it on their SOTD and I thought I'd give it a try. I was very impressed with it's performance and feel. It has become my favorite cream. Not everyone sells it. A bit hard to find.

View attachment 1236571

It is indeed an absolutely great cream for the price! The scent is mild and soapy (which is great for those like me who can be sensitive to strong fragrances/parfums) and it is really slick. I just wish the tubes were bigger!

Top Bottom