What's new

Epsilon Vie Long Badger brushes

Anybody own any Epsilon badger brushes ? I'm interested in getting one in silvertip 55/26 mm but I haven't heard any reviews and no videos on YouTube I know they are handmade in Spain and are exclusive , and they are aesthetically pleasant to look at

Anybody own any Epsilon badger brushes ? I'm interested in getting one in silvertip 55/26 mm but I haven't heard any reviews and no videos on YouTube I know they are handmade in Spain and are exclusive , and they are aesthetically pleasant to look at
Go for it. Great little brushes...even though they're close to to 29 mm. Soft tips, very dense, which means good backbone.

Vie-Long is aclaimed numero uno for horsehair and deservedly so. I am aware of one shedder which was immediately resolved for the owner. I possess a badger beehive. It was my ony brush for over a year and probably suffered no little abuse. It has not shed a single hair since day one. Mine had a early printed logo on the base which rapidly wore off; a mere cosmetic concern of no import to me. I know they now engrave or use a superior printing. The knot has faded slightly from heavy use but is as delightfull as day one.

Awesome ! Thanks guys for your input I am looking forward on getting one they seem like a great price for their silvertip brushes.

The higher lofted ones, 55mm, are superb! I would highly recommend them, but you'll probably be disappointed with the handle as it isn't very nice. As a result, I had my knot transplanted into a custom handle. :)

I'm digging that celestino.

To the OP, I've got the 50 mm and it has huge bacbone. The knot pretty much doesn't flex at all. Thankfully, it's a pretty flat bulb, which, combined with the soft tips, leads to a pleasant face lather.

Top Bottom