What's new

Epsilon Scottish Spirit and Epsilon Amber

I googled these Epsilon lotions, and got linked to Maggards. Not a thing is mentioned about the scents on their website. Typical. Some so-called online retail geniuses are weak at the "details of retail". Looks like you will have to ask Maggards-good luck. Hope you get your answer. Frankly, I wouldn't give Maggards a penny of my money after they botched my last order and their skimpy way of trying to correct their mistakes. Yes mistakes, as in more than one.

Last edited:
I got a bottle of the Amber from Maggard recently. It's mentholated. The amber scent is relatively sweet and has a vanilla/benzene note to it. The post-shave feel is good. It isn't a perfect match for the EdC I was hoping to pair it with but it's good in its own right and very attractively priced.

Scottish Spirit is supposed to be like Clubman Whiskey Woods. Amber will be take on Floid Amber if I'm not mistaken.
Exactly as you said. I bought the Scottish spirit and i really like it. It reminds me of Pinaud Clubman Whiskey Woods but my nose gets some tobacco flower in the background. It is mainly for winder and i used it even with Tabac shaving soap and it pairs nice. It has a hint of menthol (at the levels of Fine asl) and gives a good post shave . The scent is not in your face and it is very discreet. All around its an honest deal!

I googled these Epsilon lotions, and got linked to Maggards. Not a thing is mentioned about the scents on their website. Typical. Some so-called online retail geniuses are weak at the "details of retail". Looks like you will have to ask Maggards-good luck. Hope you get your answer. Frankly, I wouldn't give Maggards a penny of my money after they botched my last order and their skimpy way of trying to correct their mistakes. Yes mistakes, as in more than one.

Hmm interesting. I’ve ordered from Maggard 27 times, and I’ve never had an issue. Brad even handpicked and measured a shd badger knot for me after I told him the exact size I needed for a project.

Not sure why your order went south.

Btw, the epsilon Scottish smells just like pinaud whiskey woods.

I have the amber on the way, and have to assume it smells like floid amber.

Top Bottom