What's new

Enterprise Alabama

If your ever in Enteprise, Alabama there are a few places that support our habit. Those places are listed below:
Starting next to the Boll Weevil Monument ( the only monument to praise a pest/bug), we have the following.

Bryars-Warren Drug store.112 N Main St, Enterprise, AL 36330 (334) 347-2506.
This a wonderful old very friendly drug store with lots of nostalgic. Nice just to come in here and look around.
They carry Burma-shave shavev brushes, Wilkinson Sword De blades, Treet Se blades, Aqua vela, granpas pine tar, and williams shave soap.The also sell Bryars ice cream 2 jumbo scoops is still only $1.00.

Also if you go to Bryars-Warren two doors over is bel vino a gourmet store. The carry lots of fine wine, some beers, small humidor, and nice little cheese selection. Very nice family owns and runs this.

Sallys Beauty Supply-600 Boll Weevil Cir Ste 1
Enterprise, AL 36330 (334) 347-2574. This sallys carries Shavettes, half blades, a cheap personna de, personna de blades, Clubman talc, Clubman Classic As, Masters Bayrum, Clubamn Hair gel and mustache wax, and joris hair tonic.

Boll Weevil Soap Co. Located Right next to Sallys sells homemade shave soap. *Have not tried it though*

Living Tree Health Food store. 5 N Pointe Blvd Enterprise, AL 36330-1385 (334) 308-1209 www.livingtreehealthfoods.com. At living tree you will find Burts bees AS, Shaving Cream, Thayers witch hazel, and another brand of shave soap and aftershave that i cant remember at this time. Nice people to do business with.

Walgreens 24hr-900 Ft Rucker Blvd
Enterprise
(334) 393-1348
Vdh deluxe, Sometimes Vdh boar brushes, Clubman classic, Gem stainless Se blades, Clubman Styptic, Aqua Vela, walgreens as, and oldspice as.

Rite-aid - 903 Rucker Boulevard Enterprise, AL 36330-2124 (334) 393-4440
Vdh Select, Carbon steel Treet Se, The Real shaving co shave cream both sensitive and reg, Williams, Old spice original As, Old Spice Sport AS( Only place in town that carries it.).

Walmart- Right behind Sallys. 600 Boll Weevil Circle
Enterprise(334) 347-5353. Carries Wilkinson Sword De blades, Vdh Deluxe, Aqua vela ice and musk, Oldspice cologne and as, shea shave cream.

Dollar Tree 618 Boll Weevil Cir Enterprise, Al 36330. (334) 347-3902.
Carries Macho all the time. Also carries Rise Cream.

I recall the first time I saw the Boll Weevil Monument thirty years ago. First and only visit to Enterprise but that dang monument still sticks in my mind. Incredibly odd visual and history!

Top Bottom