What's new

Enter your Review Requests: Here

Thinking of trying a new product?

Can't find that product in B&B Reviews?

Reply to this thread with your request, for all the world to see. Timmy and I will make sure that it has in fact not been reviewed.

If you see a review request in this thread that you've tried, please consider doing a review. Then make a reply on this thread so that we know your review is available.

Please use this thread, or PM myself or TimmyBoston, and we'll take care of it.

Credit for this idea goes to Tim:

TimmyBoston said:
One of the best features of this site,IMO, is the Reviews Section. There are so many people here with so much knowledge and product experience, I really think our reviews could be expanded further. I wondered if an area could be established where we could request reviews of specific products and if someone out there has some firsthand knowledge they could write a review. I think this could help a lot of people.

Please read through this entire thread for new updates. Updates will be in bold print!

Has any body Tried any of the Speick Deodorants:

Spray
Roll On
Stick

I love the smell of speick products, but i'm wondering if the Deo's are effective...

?

Thanks!

Has anyone tried Clinique's new Post-Shave Soother Beard Control Formula? It is supposed to reduce how heavy your beard grows within 2 to 4 weeks. I'd love to see a review.

Thanks.

Hi,

djr7572 said:
Looks like Enchante has a new scent available in their Wet Shave Conditioner .... EUCALYPTUS. It looks like he discontinued Grapefruit and replaced it with Eucalyptus. Haven't seen any reviews for this yet, so just curious....

Anyone tried the Eucalyptus yet?

TraderJoe said:
Has any body Tried any of the Speick Deodorants:

Spray
Roll On
Stick

I love the smell of speick products, but i'm wondering if the Deo's are effective...

?

Thanks!
Joe, I have the Speick Deo, and it is really great stuff, butt I don't know that it warrants a full review.
Cheers, DJ.

Dinder1 said:
Joe, I have the Speick Deo, and it is really great stuff, butt I don't know that it warrants a full review.
Cheers, DJ.

Do you have the spray by any chance? Its hard to find a "natural" spray that doesn't leave your pits stinking up a storm by the end of the day.

TraderJoe said:
Do you have the spray by any chance? Its hard to find a "natural" spray that doesn't leave your pits stinking up a storm by the end of the day.
No, the the Speick that I have is in the clear/dark green stick form.
Cheers,DJ.

Quagmire said:
Request: Magnum Condoms

Dude... not cool. :thumbdown :thumbdown

I know you are trying to be funny, but these fellas are trying to make a concerted effort to help other GENTLEMEN on an (face) SHAVING forum. Please do not turn their effort to assist, promote and expand the knowledge bank here into a joke, and attempt to undermine their efforts by making this a joke/silly/screw around thread. These fine fellows are offering to expend a prodigious amount of time, effort and money to HELP other members (including you) on this forum – and instead of responding with a potty-joke/juvenile humor, you should be thanking these fine gentlemen and supporting them.

I think you owe both of these gentlemen an apology...... this is a gentlemen's (and women's) forum - please act accordingly.

Hey Joe, how about a review of the Floid aftershave? or maybe Joel? I have some on the way, but of course I am impatient.
Cheers, DJ.

Top Bottom