What's new

Enoch vs Hiram ?

Hi,
Few days ago I got Enoch razor from Classic Shaving. Had a cow.shaves with it and like it very much, it's among best SE I have, together with Cobra and Asylum RX. I also saw Hiram razor (which costs 2.5 times more then Enoch).
Maybe somebody who got both can answer how these two razors compare with each other, which one is more aggressive etc.
Thanks in advance

Hi,
I have both Razors and use them quite regularly.For me the Hiram has the edge, but it is very large and heavy.The weight once in the hand shaving seems not to matter, and it is quite manouvreable. For me better than a King Cobra Agressin in Hiram can be upped by using a No3 plate.
I attach photo to show size difference.I don’t think the difference in performance justifies the current price differential. I got mine at a very reduced price.

7F026115-A6A8-4849-A55E-12AC2650C8DF.jpeg

Hi Oldmpf,
Thanks a lot for your reply. I have a number of SE razor and the leading triple is Asylum RX, Cobra Classic and Enoch, my latest purchase. Hiram looks great and I like the handle design, but 255 is indeed a very steep pricevand I'll not go for it.

Hi Oldmpf,
Thanks a lot for your reply. I have a number of SE razor and the leading triple is Asylum RX, Cobra Classic and Enoch, my latest purchase. Hiram looks great and I like the handle design, but 255 is indeed a very steep pricevand I'll not go for it.
If you have brought from them before they may offer discount. I think they do not have them in stock, and to be honest sounds as though you have a good selection of Razors already.

Top Bottom